Sunday, January 18, 2015

SFSD 15: BabyDoll Anniversary Sale

STRAIGHT FROM SYTHARIA'S DECK

Hey Hey It is me again with some mews that I got wind of.. Babydolls is having a sale yes a sale. so I"m I think you ladies need to go and check this one out.. It starts tomorrow.. and 30 to 70% off WOW WEE WOWWOW.. 
So you know I'm going and I'm sure I will see you there.. Peace Ladies

Smoochies
-Syth

Message Below from the Designer herself that was on the NoteCard that was sent out


Hey Dollz! :D 

one year ago i rename Munique. to BabyDoll.
the official opening party was the 18th January, that means

!!!!BABYDOLL IS ONE YEAR OLD!!!!


I want to thank everyone who supported me, friends, bloggers and ofc my wonderful customers!!

Customers are EVERYTHING when you have a store, some designers in sl forget that... 
which makes me sad, bc without YOU i wouldnt be where I am today.

As a little thanks you, i make an anniversary sale, EVERYTHING in store is 30-70% Off
The most items UNDER 100ld!!!

don't wait to long, because this sale is for 5days only!!!!

19th - 24th January.


Location: BabyDoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment